Most CADAC barbecues run on gas. To connect your gas barbecue to a gas bottle, you need a pressure regulator. A pressure regulator compresses the pressure in the gas bottle to a workable pressure for your barbecue (30mBar).
With this CG pressure regulator you can connect a low-pressure device to a CG gas bottle. The set consists of a gas pressure regulator (28-30mBar), a cylinder pressure gauge, an 85 cm gas hose and 2 hose clamps. The overflow regulator automatically shuts off the gas supply if the gas hose is damaged or leaking.
Our pressure regulators meet the highest safety level and European standards and regulations. We recommend that you replace your gas hose and pressure regulator every 5 years.
Working pressure: 30mBar
- Pressure regulator 30mBar with cylinder pressure gauge
- With safety valve for overpressure
- For CG gas cylinders (904/907)
- Comes with 85 cm gas hose
Suitable for use with
- CADAC Safari Chef 2 Pro QR
- CADAC 2 Cook @ Pro Deluxe QR