Sign up for hire & camping shop special offers, campsite tips & news
VW CALIFORNIA CAMPERVAN SALES
SOLD VW California Ocean Camper Van T6.1 2020 Bayleaf Green 2.0lt BiTDi 199 PS 7 Speed DSG Automatic
With over 10 years of practical touring experience and an onsite store specialising in VW California accessories and equipment, our team offer an unrivalled service and one stop shop for everything you need to get equipped for your campervan adventures.
This stunning example of the new T6.1 will not disappoint.. We pride ourselves in not only giving our hire customers the very best experience but also in our new owners getting the kit and on board comfort that we would expect when buying a new Cali.
Well cared for - garage kept, and regularly inspected and maintained to a highest standard.
INCLUDES VAT (VAT Qualifiable for business use or export i.e. Channel Islands, subject to HMRC pre approval)
Factory Added Options List
Colour - Bayleaf Green Metallic Paint
199 PS 2.0lt BiTdi 7 Speed DSG Automatic
Active lane assist with side assist and blind spot monitor in side mirrors
Cupboard in graphite grey with rear outdoor cold water shower
First Aid kit with warning triangle
Heated laminated windscreen
Mud flaps front and rear
Navigations system “Discover Media Pro” including “streaming and internet”
Roof bellows Strawberry Colour of Pop-Up Roof with front panoramic opening window
Black Awning - Housing and Rail
Safe box in wardrobe
Storage net in roof bed access and second drawer in seat bench
Tow bar removable and lockable (Inc trailer stabilisation)
Trailer Assist – Including Park Assist, Front and Rear
Parking Sensors, Rear View Camera and side protection
17 inch ‘Aracaju’ alloy wheels in Silver with 215/60 R17 tyres with low rolling resistance
Tyre pressure Monitoring System
Balance VW Factory Extended Warranty 5 years July 2025 up to 80,000 miles
MOT due July 2023
Motorcaravan V5/Road Tax classification
Revenue weight 3080kg
Options we have fitted
VW locking spare wheel bolt
Brandrup rear bumper vinyl protector
VW Tailgate bike rack preparation
GPS Tracker fitted from new, with security, toll road and safety alerts, managed online or via phone App. Contract can be transferred to the new owner on payment of fees for the tracking unit and monthly monitoring service. Alternatively tracker can be removed or in favour of your own service.
Options we can provide
Bike racks, awnings, extra fifth seat, pockets, camping equipment and accessories available to buy from our shop.
Factory build and options information, as supplied by Volkswagen
Park Assist aids positioning into parking spaces. When reverse is engaged, the vehicle assumes control of the steering. All that’s required of the driver is to operate the pedals, whilst keeping a good lookout.
Trailer Assist automatically manoeuvres the vehicle and trailer during parallel and reverse parking, only in combination with tow bar preparation or removable and lockable tow bar.
As part of Park Assist,
Side protection monitors
the vehicle’s sides and alerts you with visual and audible warnings if you’re getting too close to other vehicles, pillars, walls or pedestrians.
As part of the standard Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP), Crosswind Assist applies adaptive braking intervention when the vehicle encounters a strong crosswind.
Active Lane Assist
Active Lane Assist counter steers the vehicle
if the driver unintentionally drifts from a lane. The system also emits audible and visual warnings via the multi-function display to alert the driver
Rear Traffic Alert
As part of Active Lane Assist, Rear Traffic Alert helps by emitting an audible warning when reversing out of a parking space if another vehicle is approaching. If the driver
fails to respond, the system intervenes and applies braking to help avoid a collision.
Tyre pressure monitoring system
Displays the current pressure for every tyre and warns of deviations from the set pressure.
Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
Adaptive Cruise Control uses a front radar to measure the distance (up to 120 metres) and speed relative to vehicles driving ahead. It automatically regulates the pre-set distance. ACC also includes the Front Assist with City Emergency Braking System. This detects critical distances, warns of hazardous situations and when necessary, a speed of up to 18 miles per hour triggers emergency braking.
Hill Descent Assist
Allows you to descend slopes in a safe, controlled way by regulating the engine speed and applying the brakes as necessary.
A movable blackout module with three stowage compartments is integrated into the narrow window above the compressor cool box. They are ideal for storing herbs and spices. If the stowage compartments are pushed to the rear, the window provides a view to outside.
Kitchen base cabinet.
It is accessible via two sliding doors and can also be opened when the bed is set-up. It contains an extendable cutlery tray and the frost- protected 30 litre waste water tank in the rear area.
Sink/hob kitchen unit.
Below the two-part safety glass cover, there is a two burner gas cooker (maximum 1,800W) with convenient piezo ignition on the left and a stainless steel sink with a removable washing-up bowl on the right.
It can be moved in a rail and can either be set up using a fold-out leg, fixed to the headrest of the rear bench seat with the rubber strap supplied, or simply folded away.
42 litre compressor cool box.
The 42 litre chest with clip-on basket, which is easily accessible from above, is cooled by the integrated compressor. Thanks to good insulation and an additional battery, the drinks remain refreshingly cool even during the journey.
This is where all the important components for electricity, water and gas supply are located: the residual current circuit breaker, the fresh water tank with recess in which a 2.8kg CampingGaz natural gas fuel tank fits, and the fresh water drain lever.
Shades in the cockpit.
On California 6.1 Ocean models, the front windscreen can be blacked out by two roller blinds and the side windows by magnetic curtains.
Shades in the living room.
The integrated roller blinds can be pulled down in guide rails and ensure that the windows are screened on all sides. Their reflective aluminium coating on the outside provides additional protection against heat.
In the rear section of the California 6.1 Coast and California 6.1 Ocean, is a two-part built-in wardrobe with mirror, clothes rail and lockable safe.
Its redesigned doors are easy to open and close.
Fully sprung loft bed.
The flexible springs adapt precisely to the sleeping position and improve sleeping comfort (approximately 2,000 x 1,200mm).
Roof storage compartment.
A fold-down storage compartment is fitted above the backrest of the bench seat. It has a capacity of approximately 45 litres and can also be opened while sitting or lying down.
Drawer under the two-seater bench seat.
All kinds of small and medium-sized travel items such as, level ups, hook up cable or pillows and blankets can be stowed away in the approximately 60 litre drawer.
LED headlights with separate LED daytime running lights Radiator grille with five chrome trims and chrome detail in lower air intake
‘Circuit’ cloth seat upholstery
Decorative trims in Pewter Wave Grey Heated front seats for driver and passenger Velour floor mats in cab
Infotainment and connectivity
Discover Media DAB+ navigation Pro system with 8 inch touch-screen including ‘Streaming & Internet’ Wired and Wireless 2 App-Connect
Additional LED interior lighting, featuring lighting in pop-up roof, tailgate and kitchen cupboards
Power latching for sliding door on right
Air conditioning and glass
Climatronic 3-zone automatic climate control with allergen filter, additional passenger compartment controls and A/C ventilation in headlining
Privacy glass in passenger compartment
Rear window with insulating glass, not heated with wiper
and washer system
Sliding window in sliding door and fixed window in rear passenger compartment, right
Driver assistance and safety systems
Automatic headlight range control
Front fog lights including cornering function
Front and rear parking sensors including Park Assist Heated washer nozzles
Rear-view camera system
17 inch disc brakes in front and 16 inch disc brakes in rear
Cupboards in ‘Graphite Grey’ slate-effect
Electro-hydraulic elevating roof, with three windows including one front panorama opening, canvas in Basalt Grey
• 1 Waste Bin in Door Storage Compartment in Cab
• 2 Leisure Batteries - Maintenance Free
• 2-Seater Bench-Bed - Moveable and Folding to Build 2 Beds - in 3rd Row
• 230V External Inlet with Charging Feature for Vehicle Batteries and Internal 230V Outlet on the Side of the Kitchen Unit
• 230V Inverter with Socket on Drivers Seat
• 2x USB Interfaces - Type C - in Dashboard
• 2x USB charging ports – type A by kitchen sink
• 8 Speakers - 4 Tweeters - 4 Woofers
• ASR - Anti Slip Regulation
• Adaptive Cruise Control ACC including Front Assist and City Emergency Braking
• Additional Exterior Dust Seals
• Air Conditioning - 3-Zone Climatronic with 2nd Evaporator-Auxiliary Heater-Air Conditioned Headliner and Additional Passenger Control
• Airbags - Front Passenger
• Airbags - Side and Front Curtain
• Anti-Slip Regulation - ASR
• Anti-theft Alarm System with Interior Monitoring in Cab - Backup Horn and Towing Protection
• Auto-Dimming Breakaway Interior Rearview Mirror
• Automatic Headlight Activation with Daytime Running Lights - Leaving Home - Manual Coming Home Function
• Awning - Housing and Rail in Black
• Bellow Colour of Pop-Up Roof - Basalt Grey with front panoramic opening window
• Digital Camper Control Unit
• Camping Table for Inside-Outside - in Sliding Door - and 2 Folding Chairs in Tailgate
• Central Locking - Remote Control with SAFELOCK and Interior Release
• Central Locking System with Two Remote Control Keys
• Cruise Control - Adaptive with Speed Limiter
• DAB+ - Digital Radio Reception
• Decorative Inserts - Pewter Wave Grey
• Driver Alert System
• ESP - Electronic Stability Programme
• Electro-Hydraulic Elevating Roof
• Exterior Mirrors - Power-Adjustable - Heated and Power-Folding - Folding Possible via Vehicle Key fob
• Front Assist with Autonomous Emergency Braking - for Adaptive Cruise Control
• Front Fog Lights with Cornering Lights
• Front Heated Windshield auto Wipers with Intermittent Operation and Rain Sensor
• Gas Storage Compartment – Includes balance of CampingGaz 2.8kg Gas Cylinder and Includes Gas Pressure Regulator with Shut-Off Valve
• Gas Stove with Two Burners and Pressure Test Point
• Headlights - LED with Separate LED Daytime Running Lights
• Heat Insulating Laminated Glass Windshield
• Heat-Insulating Cab Side Windows - Passenger Compartment Side Windows Tinted and with Double Glazing
• Heated Driver and Front Passenger Seats
• Heated Washer Nozzles in Front and Washer Fluid Level Indicator
• Heated Windscreen Washer Nozzles - Front
• Illuminated Steps in Passenger Compartment
• Indirect Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
• Interior Noise Suppression
• Lane Change System with Side Assist
• Leather-Wrapped Multi-Function Steering Wheel
• Loft Bed with Comfortable Sprung Base Mattress and
• Child Safety Net
• Navigation System Discover Media Pro including
• Streaming and Internet
• Wired and Wireless App Connect
• Operating Voltage 12V including 230V Invertor Outlet on Driver Seat
• Park Assist and Park Distance Control in Front and Rear and Sensor-Based Side Protection
• Parking Sensors - Front and Rear with Park Assist
• Plastic Floor Covering
• Plastic Flooring in Passenger Compartment
• Privacy Glass with Heat Insulation
• Programmable Parking Heater - Air with Radio Remote Control
• Rear View Camera System - Static Lines
• Rear Window - Insulating Glass with Rear Window Wiper and Washer System - Not Heated
• Red LED Rear Combination Lamps
• Red LED Tail Light
• Remote Electrically Heated - Adjustable and Foldable Door Mirrors
• Right Side Sliding Door - Power Latching
• Roof Bed - approx 2000mmx1200mm - with Spring Plates and Mattress
• Servotronic Speed-Sensitive Power Steering - Steering Column Adjustable in Height and Reach
• Side and Curtain Airbags for Driver and Front Passenger
• Single Tone Horn
• Sliding Door in Passenger - Compartment - Right
• Sliding Door on the Right in Load-Passenger Compartment with Power Latching
• Sliding Window Above Kitchenette and Fixed Window in Rear Passenger Compartment - Left
• Sliding Window in Front and Fixed Window in Rear in Load-Passenger Compartment on Driver Side
• Smartphone Interface
• Special Sound Deadening Measures in Cab and Passenger Compartment
• Stainless Steel Sink with Height-Adjustable Tap and Removable Fitted Washing-up Bowl
• Start-Stop System with Regenerative Braking
• Steering Wheel - Multifunction - Leather Trimmed
• Swivel Seats for Driver and Front Passenger - Without Height Adjustment
• Tailgate with Window Aperture and Power Latching
• Tyre Pressure Loss Indicator
• Voice Control
• Waeco Compressor Fridge - Approx 42 Litres
• eCall Emergency System
***INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE*** VEHICLE SERVICED IF DUE, FULL VALET AND HANDOVER ***
We welcome any inspection and can also offer "try before you buy" hire experiences.
CamperVanTastic prides itself in offering some of the best-equipped campervans for sale as evidenced by the positive customer reviews on our website. Our campervans are kept to a high standard & have also been inspected & highly commended by the hire industries independent inspectors at the BVRLA and by the Visit Britain Tourist Board, we are confident that you will not be disappointed with the quality of campervan we have for sale.